Sonntag, 20. März 2011


Hello world,

First of all sorry for the long time you had to wait. To be honest I was kind of lazy last weekend and this week I had to go to the book convention in the beautiful city of Leipzig, but now I’m back in town and eager to publish a new post. So this is the promised picture heavy blog post. I start off with the second tactical squad (melta-gun and missile launcher).
The sergeant was supposed to be a veteran of thousand of battles, because of this I gave him the legs, the power fist and an arm from the FW characters upgrade pack. The squad itself is quite basic with some bionics sprinkled all over it. Here are some pictures of it:






The third tactical squad (plasma gun and lascannon) is quite basic as well. The sergeant is equipped with the bionical legs from the Iron Hands tactical squad, the combi-plasma from the Space Marine commander sprue and a helmet from the new Stormraven kit I got from a friend of mine. So here are some pictures of this squad as well:





Let’s go on to the dreads. We’ll  start with the GW one:

As you can see I just gave him a corona and I glued on a combat shield. The combat shield will have Sons of Medusa iconography and his name on it ones I finish it. 

This is the FW one I received last week:

It’s nothing special as I really like the original miniature. 

So these are the minis I assembled so far. Today I wanted to start airbrushing the first squad, but as I'm an idiot I forgot to buy paint. *facepalm* So I have to got to GW sometime this week and get some new Knarloc Green as this will be my base colour.
I hope to get the first squad done this week, but as I learned this week I won't make any promises I can't keep for sure. ;) 

Bye bye

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen